Wednesday, January 16, 2013

inspiration picture for january 21: lauren conrad

there is a reason we have featured lauren conrad more than once here on inspiration monday. it's because she always looks effortless and chic! and i am always inspired when someone makes a simple, white button up look this cool. we hope you play along on monday! don't know the "rules"? check them out here.

xoxo, two birds


  1. So going to be doing this look on Monday but with my pink jeans. Since I don't own green ones.

  2. thanks for shopping by my blog and yours it too cute. agreed that lauren conrad always looks so effortlessly great!

  3. when i was ill over the holidays i watched the hills for the first time
    now i feel like i am bff with lc.
    it will be a pleasure to emulate her look

  4. Stylish and something I could totally see myself wearing.
    Hope everyone is doing well in your neck of the woods!

  5. love the simplicity, see you monday!

  6. Now I need green jeans...great look. I love her clothing. She's carrying a cute pair of shorts there. dawn suitcase vignettes