Thursday, February 9, 2012

inspiration picture for february 13: beyonce

how do you think they did roll call in grade school with beyonce? i know she has a last name, but the level of diva-dom that she is now, i'm guessing she started going sans-knowles at an early age. maybe when they said 'knowles, beyonce', she would just purse her lips, do a z-snap with her hand and dance away. i don't think they were ready for that jelly.

so let's all be divas on monday!
beyonce
wanna know how to play along? click here.


i wish i was cool enough to just go by my first name.
xoxo,
megan (bird)

12 comments:

  1. I might actually finally do this next week. EXCITED.

    But notice how I said "might," just in case I don't. Mmmhmm. That's how I roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is amazing!!! Love her outfit:)That red blazer looks fab with leopard scarf! So chic:)

    Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love her outfit!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love her outfit! but not sure if i have anything like that... will try to join in though anyways!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorgeous and so is this spectacular outfit! You're right they weren't ready for that jelly. How could they ever be? :)

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love her!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Your intro for this made me laugh :D
    Loving the red and leopard... excited to see what you ladies wear on Monday! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. red and leopard are so classic, perfect diva wear!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! I may have to hit the church thrift today and get a hug and kiss from Theresa. Have not been in a while but you never know, I need a red blazer anyway. Dawn suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. she was bound to be famous with a name like that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you could pull off only one name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love love it! I NEED an animal print scarf! Doing this tomorrow in my own way sadly sans animal print scarf.

      Delete