Friday, December 23, 2011

outfit of the day(bird): kerri shirt






i call this my "kerri" shirt. why, you ask? because it reminds me of my friend, kerri (clever, i know). she has this laid back, cool style...one of those people that always looks effortlessly great no matter what she puts on or how little time she has to get ready (i know. i want to hate her, too, but she is far, far too lovely a person). when i saw this top, it immediately reminded me of her and i knew i had to have it. because who doesn't want to be reminded of their dear friends on a daily basis? (literally. i wore this shirt four times in a row last week. don't judge). i also thought maybe some of that cool, effortless style might rub off on me simply by donning this shirt. so far, that has not been the case, but i vow to keep trying! so, kerri (if you are reading), thanks for the inspiration. now tell me all your secrets!

necklace~ petit oiseau
jeans~ F21
boots~ Restricted

xoxo, nora bird







7 comments:

  1. I love this look - so easy breezy, but totally chic. Merry Christmas to you:)
    cate @ wildruffle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No judging - I do the same when I love something. You look adorable, and cheers to Kerri for her inspiration : > Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is incred, love the photos
    Great post, thanks for sharing!

    MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww shucks. seriously, awwww shucks. coincidentally, i am pretty much wearing that same shirt right now. at 7:44am. yup, it's because i wore it yesterday and then slept in it. uh oh, maybe that's my secret? :)
    i so love my daily dose of nora and megan, merry christmas to you birds.
    ps. also loving the adorable necklace from petit oiseau!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a cute shirt! And I like the necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that cool effortless look. Sadly, it takes a lot for me to look effortless haha. Guess I'm not quite like Kerri. That top is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your day bird look is fantastic. I knew that your necklace was from Petit Oiseau without even looking. Gorgeous outfit. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete