Friday, December 2, 2011

inspiration picture for december 5th: the duffs!

are you tough enough to be a duff? (megan just dared me to write that because she has had some wine and thinks it is the funniest thing ever right now). okay, enough duff stuff. (sorry. another megan joke). here is the inspiration picture for monday. the duff sisters, haley and hillary. choose whichever one you want. have your sister join in! and your dog! whatever! it's fun.


we are excited to see if you have the right duff this week. (you guessed it! megan again)! if you don't know how to play, click here for the rules! trust me, it is fun!

xoxo, two birds

6 comments:

  1. cool post! love their outfit!

    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could actually do Hayley's outfit almost exactly. I'll try to remember which day is Monday. :)

    Jenn
    The Suburb Experiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enuff duff from you two. I am in ...see you monday. Have one for me...dawn suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear Megan- you should meet my dad- he loves that type of joke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are really cute girls, and your blog is so great, now following!!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete