Tuesday, November 8, 2011

a little help from our friends

i'm a bit embarrassed to say that i own a lot of dresses. a lot. i don't think i want to even tell you how many. even nora bird thought it was a ridiculous amount. so we came up with an idea. we're going to see how many likes we can get on our facebook status, and for every ten likes, we will donate one dress to Dress for Success (up to 20 dresses).

so feel free to check it out and like our status. we'd appreciate the help! and maybe if we hit the 200 likes limit, i will tell you how many i own. but really, i am quite embarrassed.

click here for our facebook page. we won't change the status, so it will be the first one you see!

thanks, all! you are the best!
via
xoxo,
two birds

11 comments:

  1. Liked with my facebook blog page and personal account!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a grand idea! You two are always coming up with the best of them. Love that charity too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so cool! That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's such a lovely idea! I wish I had enough dresses to give 20 away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely and generous idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wonderful! And thank you for checking out my blog! Off to "like" your facebook status. :)

    http://krystallitt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey howdy! I do live just north of the Twin Cities, in Vadnais Heights...but I'm like 10 mins from St. Paul and from Minneapolis...so I'm there all the time :) We should have a little blogging get together downtown somewhere cute! My friend Jessica just started blogging and I know she'd love it (jessica-ohmydarling.blogspot.com).

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great idea, bravo!

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is wonderful! I just clicked like! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such an awesome idea. I hope you guys get a million likes.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cool idea! It'll be really cool if at the end you show which ones you donated :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete