Thursday, November 17, 2011

curious birds: two birds' sexiest man alive

i'm getting really deep today with my curious birds question. be prepared to have your intellects challenged. not! it all started with this:
via
wha??? i realize i may be in the minority, but really? bradley cooper? yes, he has a nice smile and nice eyes. i will give him that. i wouldn't throw him out of my house. but sexiest? i don't know about that. the two things that make him "sexy" (in my opinion) are his scruff and the fact that he's a movie star. take those away and you've just got a plain old man. now that inset picture of ryan gosling...yes, pick him next year.

my book group met on tuesday and we were talking about who we thought was the sexiest actor. yes, we talk about deep things like this at book club. (hey, we talk about the book, too!) many of the gals thought bradley was pretty sexy. we went back and forth over people's fixtures like brad, george and johnny (yes, yes and yes!) we even talked about sexy ladies. one friend was adamant that the sexiest was jennifer lopez. i told her that she was a diva and that she demanded only white flowers in her dressing rooms. my friend actually said, "only because the white accents her absolutely gorgeous skin tone." another friend said christina aguilera, until we showed her this:
via
she quickly changed her mind.

for men, in my opinion, i would pick johnny any day. he will alway be sexy in my book. preferably, johnny from chocolat.
hello, beautiful
as for women, yes j-lo is beautiful, but i think i'd go with michelle williams or emma watson. as much as i hated michelle on dawson's creek, she really turned into quite a beautiful woman.
via
via
and if i really had to choose the world's sexiest man alive, of course it would be this man.

cause really, who else loves me unconditionally and gave me two of the world's greatest gifts?

how about you....who is your sexiest man and/or woman alive?


xoxo,
megan bird

15 comments:

  1. I too was kinda shocked by Bradly Cooper being named sexiest. Yes, he is attractive, but sexiest? Meh. I'd say James Franco, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Alexandar Skarsgard, or Paul Rudd would have all been better choices....at least in my opinion?! Sexiest woman alive hands down is Emma Stone or Amanda Seyfried. Both beautiful, funny, and they seem to be really down to earth?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Bradley Cooper has an all around sexiness. He's good looking, he's funny, he dresses nice, he's a good actor, he's outgoing, etc. So to me Sexiest Man is about everything rolled into one! Personally right now Robert Pattinson is the hottest man, well, him or Joshua Jackson! And Kristen Stewart or Mila Kunis as sexiest woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Bradley Cooper is very "meh" in my opinion... I gotta go with Ryan Gosling... I didn't care about him until this year and all of a sudden he's awesome. For ladies, Gwen Stefani, always and forever (I know she's not an actress, but who cares. She wins.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats easy. check out the pictures on this post and you'll know why :)

    http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com/2011/09/luckiest.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bradly Cooper is dreamy, but not the hottest dude walking the earth. Hugh Jackman on the other hand - drool-worthy. I think they choose him b/c Ryan Gosling was too obvious a choice. Hottest lady... that's a tough one. I do think Rhianna is pretty... Katy Pretty as well, but I don't see them picking either of the two ladies.

    Jen
    www.houseofjeffers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also was disappointed at Bradley Cooper being the sexiest man alive. I can see how other people might find him hot, but eh. Ryan Gosling maybe.

    Michelle Williams and Emma Watson are beautiful for sure, but I don't think of them as sexy. I totally can't think of a different suggestion, so I'll steal the Mila Kunis answer for now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote Ryan Gosling hands down. Super sexy, intelligent and funny. We are meant to be I tell you. Chris isn't too shabby either :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bah, sexiest man alive is hard for me because most of my sexy choices have been based on knowing the person and not looks. This has given my father unlimited amounts of fun naming past boyfriends things like Jesus Frog. That being said, I have always had a crush on Joe Perry from Aerosmith.

    www.stylinggame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donald Trump & Rosie O'Donnell. Hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  10. my celebrity crushes would be johnny depp, johnny rzeznik, & paul rudd. michelle williams was my favorite character on dawson's creek. i think she was underappreciated in that role.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I forgot Joshua Jackson...DROOOL...I love Michelle Williams and actually I think I might be ok with Mila Kunis winning-she is super sexay!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness - where did you find that fantastic picture of Christina? Awesome.
    Cate@wildruffle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think the sexiest man hubub if funny. I do like Ryan Gosling, but who doesn't?

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was supposed to say is. I am typing on my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah, I don't agree with the Bradley Cooper thing. I do have a soft spot for Ryan Gosling because I used to watch him on the Mickey Mouse Club back in the day. Oh yes I did.

    And this might sound nerdy but I think Josh Groban is totally sexy. Man can sing the phone book too.

    ReplyDelete