Thursday, September 29, 2011

inspiration picture for october 3: the curious birds edition

look out! we are getting crazy (crazier?) over here at two birds! this week we are letting you choose your inspiration picture for monday. well, technically, we chose three and you can pick whichever one you are most inspired by! we will be so curious (see what i did there?) to see which one you choose! we made sure to pick three totally different looks. audrina's ensemble is super casual and laid back. ms. cat deeley's look (i had to google her. i had no idea.) is super chic and could work for so many different occasions. and lastly, the beautiful kirsten is fancy schmancy in a gorgeous, paisley frock. pick your favorite and be inspired!!!




we can hardly wait until monday to see all of the different looks!
for rules of the game, click here!

xoxo, two birds





7 comments:

  1. I think I will definitely be going with audrina's look. I already have something in mind!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am too curvy (plump) for skinny jeans so I am getting dressing up. I think! Great idea for Monday. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting idea. I love Kiki's look and it's probably the "me" out of them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take Cat then. :) Can't wait for Monday. xO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I can play! I have a casual maternity look that is similar to Audrina's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love kirsten dunst's dress. when i saw it the other day i immediately pinned it on pinterest. it's so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh how fun! can't wait to see what i end up feeling like for the day!!!

    ReplyDelete