Wednesday, May 11, 2011

inspiration picture for may 16

this picture was a suggestion from the lovely lindsey of 3.6.5. D.I.Y. she did a whole post of movie outfit inspirations (something we will definitely be taking into consideration for the future...everyone wear julia robert's red dress from pretty woman!) and we chose one of the pictures that she loved. so here is this week's inspiration, the gorgeous drew barrymore.

i want every piece of this outfit, from the hat to the shoes. can i? can i? looks like i might be shopping this week!

have fun and be inspired!

15 comments:

  1. My wardrobe challenge will be (finally) over... I think I may join you this time around... Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I AM LOVING THIS LOOK...INSPIRED! DAWN XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this is a great look, so comfortable and casual. Time to start planning my next outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh super cute, I love this. Drew has that feminine touch on menswear down pat.
    xo-AlbeeLucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cut but will definitely have to put some thought as to how to replicate this time. You might have finally challanged me a bit but in a good way.

    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this inspiration! Drew Barrymore is adorable and I think I may already have an idea of what I'll wear on Monday. So excited!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks adorable. I love Drew Barrymore, she is such a beautiful lady.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! So comfy and simple, yet so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how casual she is :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this inspiration, as I already had it stowed away in my computer inspiration folder. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is perfection. I have a really hard time hitting the casual stylish mark.

    ReplyDelete