what a fun day! nora and i got a very nice versatile blogger award from ev at mozzarella & make-up! check out her blog. she likes fashion, make-up and food...all great things, right? she can put on make-up like nobody's business, and she features these mouthwatering recipes, complete with yummy looking pictures! so, thanks, ev!!
so here's the rules:
when you get the versatile blogger award...thank the person who gave you the award (thanks, ev!) and link back to their blog in your post. tell seven things about yourself and award seven recently discovered bloggers and contact the bloggers to let them know they received the versatile blogger award.
seven things about me...
1. i have been a vegetarian for 22 years.
2. my favorite pizza toppings are pineapple, jalapenos and mushrooms.
3. i once ran a marathon. once.
4. i will watch any law & order show, any time of the day. and i never get sick of it.
5. i just recently discovered that belts pretty much make anything look better.
6. i have always wanted to be a high school counselor.
7. i will only move out of minnesota if my whole family (and by whole, i mean sisters, parents, in-laws) moves with us.
seven bloggers that we nominated:
1. Dressed to IL
2. Paperdoll Vintage
3. The Wrinkled Dollar
4. vintage pretty
5. twitch vintage
6. Babes in Thriftland
7. Bleubird Vintage
nora bird got to answer the last tag, you're it post, so i got to do this one. maybe someday soon she will share seven fun facts about herself. although i will tell you that 1, 2, 4, 5 and 7 would be very similar on hers. except i'm older, so i've been a vegetarian longer!