Tuesday, April 12, 2011

two birds remix: part two

we had such fun doing the two birds remix last week that we thought, why not? let's do it again! it is really a delight to dig through our entire collection and find fabulous pieces to mix and match. often, megan or i will pull something from the racks and racks of clothes and exclaim "i love this! i totally forgot about this piece"! i am so excited for our sale! we have some really amazing vintage. and from what i have seen on amanda's blog, she does too! we are doing a joint photo shoot this saturday and i am super excited to style everything and take some great photos! keep your eyes on our blog and facebook page for some more sneak peeks coming very soon! okay, enough talk. let the remixing begin!

two birds items- dress/shirt, belt, necklace

two birds items- blouse, skirt, belt

two birds items- blouse, skirt, belt

two birds items- skirt/dress, yellow tank, both belts, both necklaces

two birds items- shirt, skirt, both belts

two birds items- jumpsuit, red shirt, both belts

two birds items- black dress, sweater, both belts

two birds items- skirt, patterned shirt, both belts, necklace

two birds items- skirt/dress, shirt, gold belt

two birds items- shirt, skirt, belt

two birds items- shirt, skirt, belt

two birds items- skirt/shirt, necklace, belt


happy tuesday! i hope you are all having a great week so far!


xoxo, nora bird

20 comments:

  1. I am so enjoying your fashion show...keep it coming. I will check out your facebook...Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have a lot of cute pieces for your sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these looks! You guys are stylin'. =)

    nataliemack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously, i love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! It's great how different you can make one piece look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do enjoy these remixes, it's great to see an item styled so differently.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great remixing!! I love all these pieces and you style them so different for each look!

    Do you have an online shop??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always find these posts to be so much fun! The way you two style each piece in a completely different way is amazing, and the instant contrast of seeing the two looks side by side is even better :) I especially love the last two looks- I would never have guessed that white top was actually a skirt if I hadn't seen it worn that way!
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it all!! The last remix is my fave...xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great site you have and you both keep it "real." Thanks for the visit today and I have been taking shots for my "It must be a French Girl!" series which I will post when I return from Paris.

    Bises,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing remixing. I am especially in awe of the first shot. I never would have thought to wear a dress as a blouse, but it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Great job remixing! Coming from a person who loves to mix up her style, these are very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the looks! My question is what do you do with all that extra fabric when you're wearing a skirt/dress as a shirt? Doesn't it bunch up weirdly?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this feature of side by side styling!

    ReplyDelete
  15. man o man I love when you do these! it helps me remix! Thanks for the funny comment about my back button shirt! I literally laughed out loud!

    <3

    http://behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like this concept of two birds remix very much. it is quite interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You girls are just so cute. And also amazingly talented! Love the post.

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is such an awesome idea!!!! we have been talking about doing something like this with like a white tee or something but this is way better! you guys have great style! more of these remixes pretty please!

    ~selina

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't seen that much "tude" since OJ Simpson said he was innocent.

    ReplyDelete