Wednesday, April 20, 2011

love*birds: 4.20.11

it's just me again, today. nora finally made it to california (after a few flight changes and delays), so i get to come up with all ten love*birds myself. not that i mind...i am surrounded by beautiful things every day, so it's pretty easy to share at least ten of them. 

megan bird's picks:

the views from my back and front yards this morning. i think it's beautiful...mainly because i know (hope) that it is all melted by the time i get home from work!

i am loving this cruelty-free deer head. they are made to order, and i think it would look beautiful in my house!

a vertical succulent garden? who knew?? love it. want it. need it now!

this is paint, not wallpaper. i don't have this kind of patience, but if you do, please come to my house asap. thanks!

chalkboard paint! seriously, it can make the most mundane thing fun! i have so many projects that i want to make with this paint...silver trays for jewelry, wash bins for flowers or to hold drinks at a party, spice canisters...the possibilities are endless. i love the little potted plants and coffee crate, and i am so doing this pumpkin for halloween this year!

no, jeffrey campbell does not read this blog. but i wish he did. because i love these shoes. i might have to feature a new pair every week.

i might need to buy this before i publish this post. i am in love.

did you guys know there was such a thing as a green amethyst? i am a february baby, so amethyst is my birthstone...and i had no idea. it's gorgeous!

if i thought it was ok to spend $125 on a necklace, this would be mine. diy??? i think i might have to try!

wow. wow. wow. remember my neck pain? a coworker brought this odd looking number in for me today. i have been sitting at my desk, looking like a fool with this thing in my hands, but i am in love. do you have knots in your back, shoulders or neck? look. this. up. it's amazing!

what are you loving today?

happy wednesday!!
xoxo,
megan bird



11 comments:

  1. Love it all, especially the JC shoes. I hope your neck gets better soon. I am plagued with lower back pain...but I still wear my heels. You are doing a great job going it alone...have a great day. Glad your sis made it to Cali...safely. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha- my boyfriend has the exact same green bar thing, and I always wondered what it was. He teases me and makes up fake uses for it that I knew weren't right... jerk :) Now I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to but chalkboard paint for my herbs. That is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, all these beautiful items! The deer head and the ring are my favs! Wow, I really need to win the lottery!!!!
    besos,lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this post. It is my favorite thing to see bloggers posting about what makes them happy. I put a link on my page to here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those jeffrey campbell's...sigh. I wish I had a pair for every day of the year.
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want those platform shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I need to make a wall like that cameo wall! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    Laura
    Born To Be Styled

    ReplyDelete
  9. those silhouettes on the wall!
    OMG I LOVE I LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the deer head and succulent garden!!

    ReplyDelete