Monday, April 11, 2011

inspiration monday: i'm so blue

happy monday, all! i hope you all had a great weekend. we had a super one, full of fun, friends and photo shoots. we could do a photo shoot every weekend until our next sale, and we still wouldn't be able to show you all of our great pieces...which is why i chose to use a few two birds pieces in my monday inspiration. i chose the lovely diane kruger for today's inspiration. she is beautiful, classy and so stylish. i love her look! here is today's inspiration:
i love this look. i love how it matches, but doesn't really match. i love that it's spring and fall all in one outfit. of course, since it's spring, and the sun is shining, i wanted to change it up a little to make my outfit a bit brighter. so here's my look:



blouse/skirt ~ two birds
belt ~ thrifted
socks ~ target
shoes ~ F21

what's your take? we'd love to see! link up below for everyone to see your wonderful inspired looks! 
happy monday! be inspired!!

xoxo,
megan bird
ps if you don't see a spot to link up, please check back later. inlinkz.com has been having technical difficulties this morning!



16 comments:

  1. Wow this outfit was a lot tougher than last week's :-) I can't wait to see the other entries... And next week's inspiration! :-D

    Relatable Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get ideas each week from inspiration monday! I hadn't thought of using tall socks...I love your spring take on the look. Nice blue shoes. This week was tough, but the challenge is what makes it fun. Can't wait to see what you come up with for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew! That was a tough one! I really like the ones that have been posted so far, though. Good job, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very hard challenge this week. I love your version. I think I was being to restrictive with my thinking and not using enough imagination and ingenuity. Seeing all the participants' outfits has inspired me. I have no outfit . . . yet!

    Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your interpretation - so springy and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your take on the look, and the striped socks are really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect spring inspiration... adorable.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha yeah, great minds think alike. I love your look, the pairing of those two patterns is great

    Daisy Dayz Home
    Cross-Jones-Photography Home

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was tough - I nearly bowed out before I began. Glad I persevered, though.
    Looking forward to seeing next weeks, ladies.

    love
    Lori xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your take on it. You totally got the pairing complementing different patterns together. Loving the blue tones as well. I didn't even know you had a store!! Will check it out.
    I took the easy route and wore my matching skirt and top but the colors and the style somewhat matches. Can't wait to check out the others...

    ReplyDelete
  11. are those purple shoes?! love it all together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I could get the pattern mixing thing down like you do-this outfit rocks! Love the socks as well. Fabulous take on Ms. Kruger's outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like this challenge ladies. I will try to link up next Monday...so fun. I just got new pups so they take most of my time...I like your take on this fab. look. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes. xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your comments guys
    Can't wait to see what's next
    love
    Lori xo

    http://loriswardrobeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete