Friday, April 15, 2011

circle of moms

we've been nominated for the circle of moms top 25 moms with style! so exciting! so we are asking you all a huge favor! would you mind voting for us? we feel a little weird asking you, so please don't be put off or offended. but we are pretty honored and sure would appreciate your help!

to vote for us, click here and then click on the thumbs up icon on the two birds page (you can vote once per day until april 28). or you can click on the neat little button on the top left of our blog. we would be much obliged! and anything you need from us, just ask!

xoxo,
the birds

10 comments:

  1. I will vote for you gals because I enjoy following your blog and I like your style. Drop in and say hello anytime. I am looking forward to Monday. www.thiftreveal.blogspot.com Dawnxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to vote for you guys. stylin' moms should be celebrated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the concept of two sisters running a fashion blog! you two are so stylish! voted! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done! Your blog is great and you deserve to win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. voted for you!! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. But, of course. Congrats and I have voted.
    I am also excited to check out this site and the other blogs. Always looking to meet more mom's like myself. :)

    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ladies, just voted again. Thanks for following lovelies. I am adding you to my front page blog list...yay, so I can keep an eye on you. lol!! Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete