Tuesday, March 22, 2011

tuesday remix

hello lovely readers! it is tuesday again and that means it is remix time! i had a lot of trouble picking out a remix item this week. i was in one of those slumps where you look in your closet filled with clothes and think "i have nothing to wear"! so ridiculous. (although i feel like the same thing happened last tuesday so maybe it's true)! anyway, i was trying on a bunch of different things and i realized that i kept pairing everything with these wide-legged, mid/high waisted jeans from the gap. so, i thought to myself, why not just remix the jeans??? and there you have it! you can't go wrong with a great pair of jeans...or can you? let me know!


outfit one: hippy dippy




shirt- F21
belt- target
tank- victoria's secret
necklace- express
wedges- alloy??? megan, where did we get these??? (yes, we have matching shoes...)


outfit two: smooth sailing




blazer- vintage, thrifted
shirt- tj maxx
shoes- madden girl
necklace- etsy, gift from jim


outfit three: to grandmother's house we go





sweater- H&M
blouse- vintage, MSV
shoes- ebay


have a fabulous tuesday!!!


xoxo, nora bird





14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Tuesday Nora! I'm loving your outfits, you nailed it on this post..

    http://blog.cinderellasclosetnyc.com/2011/03/top-20-shoes-from-paris.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the hippy inspired outfit. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wore my Wide Leg Jeans Sunday night to a blues bar!!
    With a pastel purple frilly top,
    My mother's overcoat that she got married in which is embroidered with beautiful flowers.
    A crocheted vest I won from a blogger giveaway this ,
    And burnt orange suede coach block heels boots.
    :D

    I also like the sailor look idea.
    TOOOO CUTE!!
    :D

    xx
    JordanMayTwigs.
    <3

    www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those jeans! Beautiful!
    http://work-it-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shape and fit of those pants! They're all great, but I think the last one is my total fave - amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. freaking love all of these outfits!! well done. =)

    nataliemack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of these outfits! When I get some money, I am totally going out and getting those jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like all of these outfits... jeans are my favourite go-to item.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have the best blazer collection around. is that an octopus necklace? go jim!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I only have skinnies. You (and all of my Spring fashion mags) are making me miss my big flare legs. I should learn to keep everything. It all comes back! You looks so cute! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete