Tuesday, March 15, 2011

tuesday remix

hey all! happy tuesday! i hope you are all having a great week so far. it's remix time once again! this weeks item is a vintage chambray shirt. i feel like everyone has one of these shirts. they are so cute and comfy and can be dressed up or down. they are great for layering as well. and they go with any color. so versatile! i totally forgot to take a photo of the shirt so you don't get one this week. sorry! let's just get right to the outfits...

outfit one: vintage canadian tuxedo




high-waisted jeans (so wrinkled! sorry!)- vintage, thrifted
belt- thrifted
shoes- qupid, $9.98 store


outfit two: if you dare wear short shorts




 tee shirt- target
shorts- F21
socks- target
shoes- madden girl
necklace- etsy, gift from jim
extremely pale legs (don't look directly at them!)- courtesy of the long minnesota winter


outfit three: skirt the issue




skirt- F21, gift from baby sis
tights- target
booties- F21


have a fantastic day!!!


xoxo, nora bird











10 comments:

  1. love the 2nd oufit! very fun and flirty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt looks amazing with everything. Love all of the outfits! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh also following you as I love your blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love a good chambray shirt! I've always heard it called a "Texas Tuxedo" instead of a "Canadian Tuxedo", funny! I love that skirt and those booties! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the first look! The all denim is tricky to pull off to me but the way you did it is perfect! Love the high waisted jeans! Thanks so much for the comment on my blog! I'm your new follower! Hope you come back and follow me too!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shirt & I LOVE all of the remixed versions here, especially the last one SO, SO pretty. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking for one of these, but have never been able to find one that fits just absolutely perfect. And I'm not going to settle! Love how you've styled it several different ways though :) And love the wedges in the last outfit

    <3 Lea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those jeans look GREAT on you! I could never carry those off. Remember poor Jessica Simpson? That would be me.
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always called it a "Texas Tuxedo", but since we're in the North Canada does seem more appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you read my mind, how to do "denim on denim" (or chambray) without making it look like a best friends pic from the studio, circa 1994. that is the perfect shirt and i love this remix!

    ReplyDelete