Wednesday, March 23, 2011

so over it

i was tricked! i had totally started to believe that spring was here. then i woke up to this...


let's take a closer look at that, shall we???



yay! more snow! great! awesome! fun! (i hope you can sense the sarcasm). you've gotta love march in minnesota. one day it's 50 degrees and the birds are chirping and you pack away all of your winter clothes and rejoice! spring is here! the next day it snows. you really do have to love it to live here. and i do. but i am so over it.

mimi wanted to investigate this further. she couldn't believe it.


she did not like what she saw.



so we are protesting by staying in our pajamas all day and playing. nothing else. mimi likes this plan...



have a great wednesday!


xoxo, nora bird





11 comments:

  1. Ugh, I'm not sure I could stand more snow - I'm so glad for warmer weather and daffodils! love the 3rd photo of the baby - looking a little incredulous. ;)

    nataliemack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of your daughter. I am pretty sure I am going to be sporting the same look she has in the first picture all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that post, she's just so squeezable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was playing all day in my pj's with you guys. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, right? I'm moving to Argentina, I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yuck. We had more here too. I have stacks of summer clothes in my bedroom but can't yet put them away as I still need my sweaters it seems. Poo for snow and cold!

    Oh, andyour little Miss is too cute in her snuggly little pjs. I need a pair of those today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I need to run away, because I am over Minnesota right now. Of course, I'll feel a lot differently when it is June.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ummm WOW! I am certainly not going to complain about spring rainy days here.. LOL that is a lot of snow! I feel your pain :)

    p.s could your daughter be ANY more adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the fashion, but this is by far the cutest post ever! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, after seeing those top three pictures, I don't think I'm going to complain about the rain anymore. (Here in Southern California, everyone thinks "freezing" is 50 degrees. Haha.) And I agree with the previous comments - your daughter is adorable!

    -Gayle (Pen&Ink blog)

    P.S. Thanks for the comments on my blog. :)
    P.P.S. Your blog is amazing! I'm following now. I LOVE your "Style Me" features.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey, everybody! thank you for all of the nice comments about mimi. i think she is pretty cute, too. although she looks nothing like me and is all her dad! it is finally warming up here again. hopefully it will stick this time...

    ReplyDelete