Friday, March 18, 2011

new loves and old friends: the vintage skirt edition

okay, so i was going to take a break from posting one of these today...but as you can see, i decided against that idea. i have so many to share! this skirt, for those of you in the minneapolis area, will soon be available for purchase at our next "it's a date!" sale (more details coming very soon)! i love it, but it just doesn't fit me quite right. so, sadly, i will have to let it go. but perhaps one of you will see it, love it, and make it your own! i think this skirt is sophisticated and chic, yet quite flirty paired with the red floral top. i also think it would make a super fabulous mini...if only i wasn't too busy (lazy) to hem it. what do you think???




that's me being flirty...or is it nerdy??? yeah, that's the word i was looking for. nerdy.


old friends

skirt- vintage, thrifted
necklace- vintage, thrifted

new loves

blouse- F21
shoes- qupid, $9.98 store


xoxo, nora bird


18 comments:

  1. Incredible! I love all your new and old loves! Nicely styled!
    http://work-it-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the color of that skirt, and your haircut is so cute!

    <3 steffy
    steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one of your cutest looks, for sure.
    xoxomb

    ReplyDelete
  4. great skirt! Also love the last picture! flirty/nerdy goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kind of like the fit of the skirt on you actually...longer hemlines are coming back in fashion!!


    stop by!
    http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, nerdy is hot these days man! :) I love the skirt. Wish I was in Minn so I could visit your shop. Someday...

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, that skirt is sooo delish! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color of that skirt! It looks really great with that shirt. Is it red or orange? Or reddish orange? Either way, you look great as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I would be anywhere near the Minneapolis area, i would "hit" that skirt in the upcoming sale event! Great color, shape, and fabric (as far as I can I tell from the pics).
    Thank you for stopping by my blog!
    Have a great weekend! :)P.S. Love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I will definitly do some vintage shopping! And I will try to get some samples at my internship!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this colourful looks. so good for summer!

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love how you have paired up that skirt with that color of shirt! It looks amazing.. What a fun skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, I love this pairing!! Yea, I think this skirt would be super-cut hemmed, but you're rocking it just the way it is too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is such a beautiful outfit-the color pairing is stunning for you and the vintage look fits you so well :) all around lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete