Saturday, March 19, 2011

new loves and old friends: ...and you can be my cowgirl

here's another lovely item that you will be able to find at the next "it's a date!" sale. who doesn't love a cute pearl-snap cowgirl (or super sexy slim cowboy) shirt. i sure do...it will be hard to part with this number. plus, it's this fantastic shade of fuschia. and we all know these bright pastels are so in style for spring!



new loves:
jeggings ~ H&M
my new fave blue shoes ~ F21
earrings ~ F21
tank ~ Target

old friends:
cowperson shirt ~ vintage, thrifted

spring is springing, people...i can actually see a spot of grass on my front lawn!

happy weekend!
xoxo,
megan bird

9 comments:

  1. You look so darn cute in this outfit that you should consider keeping the top!! I love the way you paired it with the rolled jeans and cute shoes. So glad we are nearing spring. this winter sure felt like a long one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! I really like those shoes too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can finally see the ground! We were teased with some spring weather and now I just can't wait anymore! :)

       ♥ Teresa ♥
    - Pretty Dandy -

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your lovely comment. am now following you.

    love those black shoes.

    E x
    http://ecorbinmckenzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shirt is such a nice colour. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shoes are gorgeous, also love the colour of the shirt:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your sweet comment! I'm loving the bright colored shirt on you! Please stop by my blog again sometime and follow me! =)

    -Christine
    http://trendenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit and the shirt looks amazing on you. I can't believe you're going to get rid of it! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both those shoes and that shirt! Cute pics btw.

    ReplyDelete