Tuesday, February 8, 2011

tuesday remix

hey all! i hope you have had a great tuesday so far. mine was spent hanging with baby girl and my mom and thrift store shopping! a pretty good day. sorry i am bringing the remix to you so late but i didn't have much time to blog until jim got home from work! so, without further ado, this week's item is a slouchy, magenta sweater i got a couple of years ago at H&M. i also bought it in black (i seem to do that a lot, huh?) and i used to wear it quite a bit but i haven't worn it in a while...so i thought i would break it out, dust it off, and give it a little remix action...

the item:


outfit one: polka dots




skirt- talbots petites, thrifted
belt- thrifted
booties- F21
tank- heartbreaker

outfit two: belts and boots




jeans- F21
belt- thrifted
boots- alloy (love them. have them in brown too! see, i told you i do that all the time!)
earrings- F21
tank- heartbreaker

outfit three: flower power




jacket- mix nouveau, thrifted
pants- F21
heels- heartbreaker
necklace (i tried to get a good photo of it but that didn't work out so well)- alloy
tank- heartbreaker



have a great night, all! i am off to read mimi her bedtime stories!


xoxo, nora bird













4 comments:

  1. Hello.

    That fuschia is so flattering on skin tone and it is especially flattering on you. You rock it. I love the shot of color with the B/W jacket. This look seems like an updated Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina.

    Thank you by the way for visiting and commenting my blog. There's never too much good vibes in the world and I'm glad you're a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    You're so awesome with remixing. I'm definitely getting great ideas, thanks to you!

    Thanks for the compliment on my boots. I try :P Have a great week!

    Mari
    http://lifesamishmashedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that sweater looks so great with all three outfits, but I think my favorite is with the maxi skirt! I got one a few weeks ago and the one time I wore it my friends told me I looked like a Mennonite. They just don't understand fashion, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the belt in the second outfit. I'd like it when I see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete