Thursday, February 10, 2011

may i suggest?

i always told chris that i didn't want him to propose on a big holiday. i want the proposal to be it's own holiday. no pressure, chris, right? but that doesn't mean i have a problem with other people getting engaged on a special day. with valentines day just around the corner, may i suggest a few beauties to pop the question with?

i actually showed this one to chris and told him that i really, really, really wanted it. he thought i was kidding, and now it's sold. sad face.

i love sapphires

j'adore dior 

can you tell i like art deco antique rings?

did i mention i love sapphires?

and lastly...i don't particularly love this ring, but it's what i imagined i would have as a child. a fairy princess ring...

here's wishing love and happiness to you all on this special day and every day after!

images via hereherehereherehere and here


  1. love the fourth one, its stunning. I haven't had the 'where' engagement chat but I've dropped enough hints about the ring :)

  2. I really like the 5th one. I share your love of art deco rings.

  3. I don't know that I ever want to get married, but I LOVE art deco engagement rings AND the ultra modern etsy-ish ones that are all hand-forged and imperfect and uncut stones. It's odd. Could the two styles be any more different?!?!