Sunday, October 10, 2010

a day at the farm















we spent saturday hanging out at a friend's farm. we've had some unseasonably warm weather in minnesota this week and yesterday was no exception! it was downright hot! it was a fabulous day to spend outside hanging out with friends, eating delicious, locally grown food, and enjoying a glass of wine! the photos are of a little tour jim, mimi and i took. i also had jim snap some photos of my farm-chic ensemble! it's cute, but still appropriate for hanging out with chickens, strolling through pumpkin patches and lounging on hay bales. i wore a neutral brown and black palette and added a pop of bright red and blue with my necklace and scarf/cuff. what do you think?

dress-jones new york (it's actually pajamas! so comfy!)
belt-vintage
leggings-target
boots-vintage
necklace-vintage
scarf-vintage
sweet little watch ring-gift from jim
sunglasses-hand-me-down from my little sister

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! I pretty much love any outfit involving super cute boots. I also really dig the scarf as a bracelet idea. What a great way to get more use out of your scarves.

    ReplyDelete